This is an interactive online certificate course where participants receive mentoring and peer support for pregnancy and post-natal issues relating to acupuncture care. Participants attend online lectures, participate in case histories and clinical practice discussions through forums, complete safety and ethics quizzes and provide a in depth written case report for a clinical case.
PLEASE NOTE: no coupons can be applied or will be honored for this mentorship program
Activity one: Lecture /information to read
- A short lecture or information to read with a question about relevance and application to clinical practice designed to stimulate discussion.
Activity two: Online case presentation
- Participants submit a clinical case for peer discussion and feedback from tutor
Safety and ethics quizzes:
- Red flags for referral and understanding western medical routine assessment results during pregnancy.
- Ethical considerations for practice in maternity acupuncture
Written case History
- A written case history from clinical practice
Question and answer forum
on clinical practice situations
- A forum available to participants to post clinical questions and receive supportive feedback from tutors and participants of this programme.