|Facial Diagnosis: The Psychological and Emotional Underlay of Disease||immediately after purchase||for 2 years|
According to Classical Chinese Medicine, the face contains numerous clues about the health and functioning of the internal organs. But more importantly, it gives a wealth of information about the personality and the behavior of an individual that contribute to health problems. Facial Diagnosis allows practitioners to delve into the psychological and emotional underlay of disease.
- Introduction to Facial Diagnosis
- Introduction to herbal processing (pao zhi)
- Introduction to esoteric acupuncture, level 2
- Introduction to Integrative Medicine in treating military patients
- Participants will learn how this ancient Facial Map is a record of past traumas much like rings on a tree and indicated where Jing is frozen and how issues and patterns form
- Participants will learn how this map of the wrinkles indicates the expression or repression of emotions
- Participants will be shown numerous slides that illustrate diagnosis as seen from areas of the face that correlate to organ function. Recommendations will be given for treating
- Q&A, Summary, Program Worksheet
Lillian Pearl Bridges is considered the world's leading authority on Face Reading and Diagnosis and she is credited for bringing this information and the art of Five Element Feng Shui and Daoist Design back to Chinese Medicine and applying it to business. She has created special programs at the Lotus Institute based on her wisdom that helps you understand your true nature, communicate yourself better to the world and live in a way that nurtures who you are.