|Neuropuncture and the treatment of Neurodegenerative Diseases||immediately after purchase||until 05/11/2021 - 23:31|
In this webinar, Dr Corradino will illustrate and explain the neuroanatomy and neurophysiological mechanisms of body electro-acupuncture and how to apply this knowledge to the treatment for neurodegenerative diseases.
Understanding and applying neuroscience to acupuncture helps to maximize acupuncture’s benefits.
Goals & Objectives
- Learn how to confidently treat neurodegenerative conditions utilizing the patented Neuropuncture Trinity.
- You will also learn the neurobiology of the top four major neurodegenerative diseases and how that relates to the neurophysiology of acupuncture.
- Alzheimer’s disease/ dementia
- ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) / Motor Neuron Disease
- Parkinson’s (PD)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) - Autoimmune
- Then we will explain the Neuropuncture clinical approach to Neuropuncture treatment prescriptions with dosages
- Review of the Neuropuncture Trinity: 5 neurophysiological mechanisms, 5 Neuropuncture treatment principles, Electric Neuropuncture treatment principles, and review of Neuropuncture reference charts.
- Neurodegenerative statistics and global impact.
- TCM terminology correlated to neurodegenerative.
- The Neurobiology of neurodegenerative diseases.
- EA- Electrical acupuncture’s role in neuromodulation
- Neuropuncture clinical prescriptions
- Protocols: Top 4 conditions
- Lifestyle modifications
- Questions and Answers, Program Worksheet