|Recurrent Miscarriage and Reproductive Immunology: connections between PCOS, Thyroid & Endometriosis||immediately after purchase||until 04/26/2020 - 17:00|
The issue of Recurrent Miscarriage is a complex one, encompassing as it does far more than just a basic issue of Deficiency (Xu). When clients arrive at our clinics, it is incumbent upon us as practitioners to understand the full spectrum of the medical history we take, to diagnose with a pinpoint accuracy, and to have the confidence to follow through this diagnosis to a full and specifically tailored treatment. When it comes to issues such as PCOS, Endometriosis, Thyroid Disorders and Pre-Eclampsia, there is a thread running through them.
Practitioners should be able to:
- See the connection between PCOS/Endometriosis/Thyroid disorders and Pre-Eclampsia in order to either successfully treat currently, retrospectively or preemptively.
- Understand how to translate Western medical concepts into a TCM diagnosis and therefore treat more effectively.
- Understand Reproductive Immunology and its implications for implantation.
- Treat as the client needs - not as fear dictates - in the clinic room.
We will cover the following topics in detail: each topic will be broken down into Western Medical and Traditional Chinese Medicine terms.
- Reproductive Immunology (RI), Recurrent Miscarriage (RI), Pre-Eclampsia
- Thyroid Conditions, Endometriosis, PCOS and Adipose Tissue implications
- Overlapping Pathologies, The Classic vs Adaptive Approach, The effects of medication on the patient
- Food as medicine and the RI patient, Mushrooms and the RI patient
- Summary, Question and Answers, Program Worksheet and Quiz
Naava has been in practice since 1999 and is an experienced fertility, gynaecological and obstetric acupuncturist and Herbalist specialising in complex autoimmune disorders such as unexplained infertility, recurrent miscarriage, hypermobility in pregnancy, PCOS, Endometriosis and other inflammatory conditions.