|The Luo-Collaterals: Self-preservation Through Blood Flow||immediately after purchase||until 06/20/2021 - 23:59|
Each time we experience something in life, we process that experience. In order to learn and grow we must have the ability to process life from a sensory, emotional & mental perspective. There are times when the ying and wei qi are overwhelmed by challenges and they are not equipped to deal with the onslaught of experience. The luo-collateral system is uniquely designed to hold on to those experiences which cannot be processed, in the moment, until we are better able to deal with them. The system gives us a chance to gather our resources and then address the challenging experiences.
- Participants will learn to recognize and treat luo pathology.
- Participants will deepen their understanding latency and its association with emotional trauma.
- Participants will explore the nature of the differences between pre-natal resources and post-natal processing.
- Participants will review and expand their knowledge of the luo-collateral points, pathways and functions.
- Overview of the channel system and the luo-collaterals place in it.
- Ying qi & blood for emotional processing.
- 16 Luo points. Transverse vs. Longitudinal Luos, Greater Luos and Constitutitonal Luos
- Resistance to Change
- Markers for Luo pathology
- Mental-emotional aspects of each of the 16 Luos
- Functions, symptoms associated with fullness and emptiness
- Treatment strategies: 4 approaches to treating the luos.
- Conclusions, questions and answers
|Neuropuncture’s Insomnia Advanced Protocols and Theory||immediately after purchase||until 09/14/2021 - 23:59|
Understanding and applying neuroscience to acupuncture helps to maximize acupuncture’s benefits. In this webinar Dr. Corradino will illustrate and explain the neuroanatomy and neurophysiological mechanisms of body electro-acupuncture and how to apply this knowledge to the treatment for sleep diseases.
Goals & Objectives
- How to treat sleep disorders utilizing the patented Neuropuncture Trinity.
- You will also learn the neurobiology of the top sleep diseases and how that relates to the neurophysiology of acupuncture.
- Sleep disorder statistics and global impact on overall health:
- Obstructive Sleep apnea.
- Restless legs syndrome.
- Then we will explain the Neuropuncture clinical approach to Neuropuncture treatment prescriptions.
- Review of the Neuropuncture Trinity: 5 neurophysiological mechanisms, 5 Neuropuncture treatment principles, Electric Neuropuncture treatment principles, and review of Neuropuncture reference charts
- Neuroscience of sleep, sleep statistics, and global impact
- TCM terminology correlated to sleep
- The Neurobiology of sleep diseases
- EA- Electrical acupuncture’s role in neuromodulation
- Neuropuncture clinical prescriptions
- Protocols: Top sleep disorders
- Case studies, Questions and Answers, Program Worksheet