GDPR requires that users must be able to delete their accounts and information. We have added this ability to all user accounts on Healthy Seminars, ProD Seminars Legacy and Integrative Fertility Symposium. Please be advised that when you delete an account you will delete all of your data permanently.
Please note you may delete your account at any time. If you choose to do this, it is important to know the following:
- Once your account has been deleted, it CAN NOT be restored.
- You can delete your account at any time. Upon deletion, all private and personally identifying information will be removed from our website.
- Accounts on Healthy Seminars, ProD Seminars Legacy, Integrative Fertility Symposium are independent and need to be deleted independently.
- Any content posted without signing into your account is attributed to an anonymous user and therefore is not tracked. This information will not be deleted.
- If you cannot log into your account or if you need support with account deletion, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Healthy Seminars and affiliated websites only use first party cookies with one exception. First party cookies are cookies that are set by our site and can only be read by our site. These are used for our shopping cart, helpdesk and other site functions. No information from first party cookies are shared or sold to any third parties.
- Our websites implement a single third party cookies. This is from Vimeo.com, our video host.
You can read more about Vimeo policy here: