Even if you cannot make the scheduled time for the live webinar, you will still be able to watch the recordings. Video recordings of the live webinar are placed into your account within 48 hours of the class, so the course will be waiting for you to watch when you are ready.
Live webinars fulfil all 50 hours of live CEUs for California. You have 2 years access to the recording to complete for CEU/PDA.
Discover the hidden knowledge on your face. Each facial feature and marking relates to the emotional and physical state of the body. Facial Diagnosis provides great insight and when applied with acupuncture can bring miraculous change.
In this course, CT Holman teaches Facial Diagnosis and how to read the different aspects on the face. Participants learn how read when Jing (essence) was compromised for a patient and when the patient might experience a trauma in the future. CT explains what emotions a person has tendencies towards by reading the face. He teaches how to understand the state of each organ system by reading the various colors and features on the face. These also provide insight into the balance of the five elements.
CT will give several acupuncture prescriptions to treat imbalances found by Facial Diagnosis and how to treat any underlying contributing to the pathophysiology.
- Honolulu, HI, USA HST (UTC -10) Sun, Jan 27, 2019 7:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Denver, CO, USA MST (UTC -7) Sun, Jan 27, 2019 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Houston, TX, USA CST (UTC -6) Sun, Jan 27, 2019 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
- New York, NY, USA EST (UTC -5) Sun, Jan 27, 2019 12:00 am - 5:30 pm
- London, United Kingdom GMT (UTC +0) Sun, Jan 27, 2019 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Tel Aviv, Israel IST (UTC +3) Sun, Jan 27, 2019 7:00 pm - 12:30 am
- Sydney, Australia AEDT (UTC +11) Mon, Jan 28, 2019 4:00 am - 9:30 am
- Auckland, New Zealand NZDT (UTC +13) Mon, Jan 28, 2019 6:00 am - 11:30 am
Understand the facial age map and how to apply it when treating trauma. Learn the facial emotional map and how to create point prescriptions from the findings. Understand how the facial features of the face relate to the five elements and how to apply this knowledge in crafting acupuncture point prescriptions. Learn point prescriptions for treating the various emotional, behavioral, and physical symptoms caused by emotional trauma.
- Introduction to Facial Diagnosis and Treating Emotional Trauma. Age map and how you can determine trauma cycles.
- Reading the facial emotional map. Create point prescriptions and lifestyle recommendations to transform the emotions.
- Reading the facial features and colors of the face. Provide detailed description of the five elements of the face.
- Strategies for selecting acupuncture channels for treatment and point designations. Acupuncture prescriptions to address channel and organ imbalances. Case studies of utilizing facial diagnosis to treat emotional trauma.
CT Holman specializes in the treatment of emotional trauma. He authored the textbook Treating Emotional Trauma with Chinese Medicine, published by Singing Dragon, which incorporates multiple diagnostics and modalities. Likewise, he has been published in The Journal of Chinese Medicine and has contributed to and helped edit the textbook Applied Channel Theory in Chinese Medicine.
In order to circulate ancient Chinese medicine concepts, CT has taught courses in Sweden, Germany, Mexico, Denmark and the US. CT also has appeared on many podcasts, summits, and webinars. He teaches as part of the doctoral program for the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine and is an off-site supervisor for both master level and doctoral students. With an energetic and engaging instructing style, he emphasizes practical applications and theory.
Founded in 2001, CT operates a full-time general family practice in Salem, Oregon and is the Director of Development for the Lotus Institute of Lillian Pearl Bridges. He studied in China (1999, 2001, 2003) and has an extensive post-graduate education with several leading teachers in the field of Chinese medicine.
In addition to the classical modalities of Chinese medicine, CT integrates ancient Chinese shamanic medicine into his practice, utilizing shamanic qigong and drumming to promote healing. To bring this style of healing to the general public, he recorded and produced a cd titled Resonating Vitality-Chinese Medicine Drum Treatments. For more information visit: www.redwoodspring.com