Sooner or later every practitioner discovers that they’ve reached point where the demands of their patients and practice are impacting their life. How do you continue to find sustainable joy, balance and financial success over your career?
- Understand the key components of work-life balance for practitioners
- Distinguish between practice an business, and how to choose between the two.
- Learn key practical strategies for schedule and time management.
- Discover key insights for growing beyond single-practitioner practice, and creating passive income.
Introduction / Overview
The challenges of private practice, and exchanging time for money – “The Valley”. The difference between practice and business. Should you leave The Valley?
A Model For Sustainability
- Time Mastery: Effective scheduling. Billing ratios. Boundaries. Planning.
- More People: Duplicators vs Diversifiers. Types of relationships. Finding the ideal people.
- Passive Income: What is it and how do practitioners create it?
Five Simple Actions
Five practical steps practitioners can take today to find better balance and sustainability.
My goal is to help as many CAM and integrative health professionals as possible find success in their practices. Whether you’re a TCM practitioner, a chiropractor, an acupuncturist, a massage therapist, or a naturopath (to name a few), we think you’ll find some great content here to help you grow your practice and keep your life in balance.
What’s success? For us it’s a combination of wealth, health, work-life balance, and being able to do what you love without burning out. We think the best way to help the complementary, alternative and holistic health care industry is to make sure its patients and its practitioners get better every day.
The great irony of the CAM professions is that almost no one sets out to be in business, but almost everyone has to be in order to find success. My goal is to level that playing field.
DAN CLEMENTS writes and speaks on health, business, and lifestyle design.
He is the author of The Practitioner's Journey as well as The sabbatical book Escape 101, which has appeared such places as The Wall Street Journal, Success Magazine, and The Miami Herald.
Frequently Bought Together
Great course!! Great overview of the problems we face and clear strategies to create a life and business that we love, and has work-life balance.
Great course, informative, concise, relevant! Helpful practical
tips as well as big picture inspiration for down the road. It also made
thinking about growth down the road less overwhelming.
I Loved this! I took this course when I needed it most! Dan gives good ideas to implement.