Even if you cannot make the scheduled time for the live webinar, you will still be able to watch the recordings. Video recordings of the live webinar are placed into your account within 48 hours of the class, so the course will be waiting for you to watch when you are ready.
Live webinars fulfil all 50 hours of live CEUs for California. You have 2 years access to the recording to complete for CEU/PDA.
Hormone imbalances, infertility, and pregnancy are clinical issues that require a multidisciplinary treatment approach. This full-day seminar will provide an introduction to Balance Method acupuncture and its utility in addressing these contemporary concerns in women’s health. Participants will be introduced to the philosophy behind the Balance Method in treating the root causes of infertility and learn how to use meridian channels to both diagnose and treat hormonal imbalances. An overview of Chinese herbal medicine and nutritional supplements as adjunctive care will precede a live demonstration of infertility-balancing acupuncture needling.
By the end of the seminar, participants will have:
- Introduce participants to the discipline of acupuncture within the context of the Balance Method
- Explain the philosophy and practical applications of the Balance Method in the treatment of hormone imbalances and infertility and to promote a healthy pregnancy
- Discuss how to use the 12 Meridians acupuncture approach to diagnose and treat hormone imbalances
- Provide insight on the use of supportive Chinese herbal medicine and nutritional approaches to renew fertility and support pregnancy
- Demonstrate needling techniques and channels to treat women’s hormone-based concerns