This is a free webinar for the love of learning. No CEU/CPD/PDA
A cadaveric study was conducted by adhering to the continuous neuromyofascial chains described in Chapter 13 of the LingShu on Channel Sinew. The detailed pathology described in LS Ch.13 gave important insight for identifying exact muscles and nerves within each channel sinew. This study offers new ways to incorporate channel sinews into clinical practice.
- Describe the neuromyfascial significance of channel sinews.
- Identify the modern neuro-orthopedic pathology associated with channel sinews.
- Selection of distal points informed by channel sinews.
- Hawaii - 2:00pm-3:00pm June 4
- California - 5:00pm-6:00pm June 4
- Colorado - 6:00pm-7:00pm June 4
- Texas - 7:00pm-8:00pm June 4
- New York - 8:00pm-9:00pm June 4
- UK: 1:00am-2:00am June 5
- Israel - 3:00am-4:00pm June 5
- Australia (Sydney): 10:00am-11:00am, June 5
- New Zealand (Auckland) 12:00pm-1:00pm, June 5
Poney Chiang, PhD, R.Ac, R.TCMP Dipl. OM (NCCAOM)
Dr. Poney Chiang graduate with a PhD from the Institute of Medical Science at the University of Toronto. He completed a 4 year professional Masters in Oriental Medicine from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in New York and over 1000 hours of apprenticeship in a Chinese herbal medical lineage that formerly consulted for the Forbidden City.
Poney has authored articles in Oriental Medicine Journal, European Journal of Oriental Medicine and Oriental Medicine Newsletter and regularly appears on local television (OMNI News) as an expert in Chinese medicine. He has been an invited speaker to Asian Integrative Medicine Symposium, Contemporary Medical Acupuncture Symposium and American Academy of Medical Acupuncture Symposium.
Poney is passionate about demonstrating the parallel between Classical and Medical acupuncture. He is a continuing education provider and has taught professional development events to both Eastern and Western health professions. Poney also founded the Integrative Acupuncture Certificate Program at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine which focuses on the treatment of pain and nervous system disorders.
For more information, visit Dr. Poney Chiang's website: www.neuro-meridian.net.